NEW World smallest battery powered SMART RF-Generator up to 6 GHz
13. Oktober 2015
Battery powered and INTELLIGENT stand-alone RF-Generator up to 6 GHz
Aaronia introduces the first smart RF-Generator which fits in each pocket.
It also perfectly fits to any Aaronia antenna: User then get a small field strength generator for EMI or RF leakage tests.
The smart RF-Generator is also suitable as a mini RF frequency and power level calibrator.
It is available in 2 different frequency starting at 23,5MHz to 6 GHz
6GHz (23,5MHz to 6GHz)
- Up to 18dBm output power.
- Smallest power level: -45dBm.
- Up to 63dB dynamic range (55dB dynamic within +/1 dB).
- 1Hz Phase Noise of -98dBc (1 kHz @ 500MHz)
4,4GHz (35MHz to 4,4GHz):
- Up to 17dBm output power
- Smallest power level: -48dBm.
- Up to 65dB dynamic range (55dB dynamic within +/1 dB).
- 1Hz Phase Noise of -99dBc (1 kHz @ 500MHz)
- Onboard TCXO for high stability frequency accuracy (+/- 1 kHz @ 2GHz)
- Can be connected to 10MHz External Reference Clock (e.g. OCXO or Rubidium time base) for best possible accuracy
- Onboard CPU and memory for intelligent self-running profiles.
- Stand-alone operation (no PC or USB connection required).
- Battery operation up to 4h.
- USB connector for real-time PC control or for storing programs.
- USB charger available
- External 12V power charger for unlimited operation.
- Can be operated via 12V Car and Truck power system.
- Very small form factor. Only 80x50x30mm
- Very light, only 300gr incl. battery
The Aaronia AG is an internationally active company in the fields of measuring equipment, technologies and rights of low and high frequency measurement technique, robotics as well as screening/shielding of RF and E-fields and fundamental research at the segment of communications and measurement engineering. The company is headquartered in Germany.